7/12/2015

First User Reports About Asus ZenPad S 8.0

First User Reports About Asus ZenPad S 8.0

I bought one from Best Buy this week and it’s only ok. A little stuttery, unfortunately. I’m returning it tomorrow.
Can confirm it’s running 5.0… I bought one of these for my 5yr old last week at best buy. Was going to get him the galaxy tab A moving up from his gpad 8.3 but this just seemed so much better for the price. Build quality is very nice.. I even considered ditching my nexus 9 for one myself.
It seems to be lacking 5ghz Wi-Fi as mine only connects to the 2.4ghz
Source:
http://www.ahappydeal.info  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Download Movies on iPhone for Free? Learn the Best Way

1. Top 5 Free Websites to Download Movies for iPhone Below we have detailed some of the best and legal websites that allow you to download m...