8/26/2014

Swing Copter update lowers difficulty


News: Swing Copters made easier, UberFRESH comes to Santa Monica, Huawei confirms Ascend Mate 7

Swing Copter update lowers difficulty

Legendary Flappy Bird developer recently released a new title – Swing Copters. The game seemed to be even harder than Flappy Bird, causing frustration among players. I am sure some phones were smashed in the process, but Dong Nguyen decided to make Swing Copters a bit easier for us.
The latest update lowers the difficulty by allowing you to better predict the character’s movements. It also seems like the gaps are a bit wider… but that could be just me. Go download the update form the Google Play Store!
Opinion: I suppose I know what I will be doing today after work! Maybe I can get past 3 this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Download Movies on iPhone for Free? Learn the Best Way

1. Top 5 Free Websites to Download Movies for iPhone Below we have detailed some of the best and legal websites that allow you to download m...